To Cancel an order simply do the following:
1. Call customer service at 616-295-3457 and say that you want to cancel your order. Please do not email us as the cancellation request may not get to us fast enough.
2. We'll cancel the order ASAP!
Orders that have been shipped are not able to be canceled. If that has happened please refer to the Refund and Exchange section below.To get a Refund or Exchange items please do the following:
1. Call or email customer service at 616-295-3457 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a request to get a Refund or Exchange items.
2. Get a Return Authorization (RA) number. This may take 24 hours depending on when you call or email.
3. Write the Return Authorization number on the package and ship it to the address provided by customer service. Please DO NOT simply send the package back to where it came from. Some of our regional warehouses are for OUTBOUND packages only (they do not have a Returns Department). If you return a package to an outbound warehouse there is a chance it could be lost or take a considerable amount of time to find.It's that simple! We work hard to make sure you are 100% satisfied!Important Refund and Exchange Information:
1. Items can be returned up to 30 days after we ship the item (just to be safe contact us ASAP about returns).
2. Items must be in new, unused, unsoiled condition for a full refund minus shipping cost. All items originally shipped with the product must be returned for a refund (product manuals, accessories, etc).
3. If the item has been used, there is a 15% used item restocking fee. Once an item is mounted
on the rail it is considered used and is subject to the used item restocking fee. Used products are extremely hard to sell, and we have to discount them a large amount and still take a loss on the sale even after the 15% used restocking fee. Please check out the merchandise you receive before you use it!
4. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Packages shipped to us COD will have that amount deducted from the refund.
5. Products that are intentionally altered or damaged are not eligible for return (please do not modify or customize the product if there is a possibility you will return it). Intentional alteration or intentional damage assessments are solely at the discretion of MilitaryWarfighter.com. If you intentionally alter or damage the product, you will have to return it to the manufacturer for warranty repair. The manufacturer may or may not cover intentional alteration or damage.
6. Discounts given on products will not be refunded. If you received a $20 discount on a $100 product....your refund will be the $80 you paid, not the $100 retail value.
7. We do not offer any refunds or exchanges on Special Order Items (Special Orders Items are any products not listed in this website).
Incorrect shipments will be taken care of by MilitaryWarfighter.com. If you ordered product A and we shipped product B we'll fix it ASAP!
If the shipment is damaged or lost in transit please contact us. We will file a claim with UPS or the Post Office to make sure you're compensated.
All products carry the full manufacturer's warranty (if there is a warranty). Any warranty issues should be directed to the manufacturer of that product. If you have problems contacting the manufacturer just let us know.